Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the new math

The “I Will Impress You With My Math Prowess” Badge - The recipient is a whiz at substituting yarns and calculating gauge, can space increases and decreases evenly and is fully comfortable with the basic math encountered in all knitting projects.

I am confidently accepting this on the strength of my gauge swatch making and on the fact that I regularly spread that information. If you don't cringe when the idea of swatching is suggested, if stitches per inch times the inches you want to create just makes sense to you, then you should also award yourself this badge. Of course, my intense opinion about how easy gauge is leads me to tomorrow's badge acceptance.

Wanna giggle at the sticker follower? In case you cannot read it, the stickers says "Place Sticker on Forehead. Smile. (tm)" What the heck they trademarked a childhood activity that I feel certain I originated...do you think that I have a chance for legal action?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails