Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One more thing


I want to have a real time KAL. We are going to be working on two things -the very popular Clapotis and the also very popular Jaywalkers. Clapotis is just for fun and luxury - I want a little of the 'Je suis belle et ca ne demande aucun effort' that the designer describes. Jaywalkers are a practice run to get ready for the sock wars.
So, especially on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, please come to the Yarn Garden and knit along with the cool people from the Garden Crew. I am counting the moments until the Brown Sheep sock yarn arrives.

1 comment:

Charles said...

I try to send yout emaill.It didnt not work soo Iam posting Here..

Hey~~~ How are you Doing? MY name is Charles. I was looking others
great knitter blog.. i was really happy to find you..near by my area
VALENCIA!!! .I live in Canyon Country ..I was looking for some knitter..i was
thinking making some SnB group Santa Cratia...Iam still looking for
more knitter to plan my Snb Meeting!!!

Check my knitting blog: http://charleslifeknitting.blogspot.com/

I creat a other new knitting group just last month "WEEKEN SnB
Night" at Burbank 2nd & 3rd Sat every month 7;00am!! We have already six
people joined. We had first meeting late month!! If you join and have fun
knit, tlak and drink~~~

More about info anbout the meeting:
http://charleslifeknitting.blogspot.com/2006/08/meetingaugust12th.html

Anyway.... do you go to "Simply knitting" on Valencia offen? We could meet some tome, have fun knit there!!!

Thanks,
charles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails