Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finished Hooter (As in an Owl)

I successfully acquired my shopping list shortly after I posted last week and completed the lining process on Wednesday evening.

I found the perfect owl fabric by Robert Kaufman, the perfect ribbon to line the handles, and decently priced buttons for handle attachement and pupils.

I would have showed you earlier but I was suddenly crazy busy making amigurumi toys to send in to the Crochet Me Calendar contest. I don't think that I will show you those items until they announce their decision for the winners on Nov. 1. It is quite a relief that the wait is finite and not too far off. I have so much to look forward to that weekend!

Remember to take advantage of the October Coupon! Also, please be sure to make the purchase through the ravelry.com link so that it qualifies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails