Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Very Exciting Arrivals

Shortly after I made my entry yesterday, some exciting things arrived.

My first (not-self published) crochet and knit patterns have been put into glossy print! The hat and scarf combo (top) is in the upcoming issue of Interweave Crochet Accessories 2010. Such a thrill to see my work in their publication.

The red cardigan (bottom) is in Creative Knitting November 2010. Let's just say that the contents of the box with my complimentary copies make me feel very motivated to lose weight till I am closer to the sample size (and to submit more often to this magazine).

Not only am I jazzed and re-energized about the submission process, but I am also armed with two issues filled with really great patterns that are making my fingers itch to cast on or chain for.

The special issue of Interweave Crochet Accessories is hitting LYS and newsstands on Oct. 26. The Creative Knitting is currently on sale.

Seen the Sale yet?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Whoohoo for you!! I think the crochet mag sold out at AFY last night. My Tuesday night ladies want you to autograph it for them. Several things in there I want to make; your combos is top on my list. Now to find the knitting mag . . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails