Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Good Times Were Had

Eweniversity came and went at the store this last Saturday. It was a fantastic day. I taught 8 classes: 1 one hour and 7 half hour.
We sewed the project bags that contained many fun treats from some of our event's sponsors. I made stitch markers with the image of Ana the sheep to match.
On Saturday night, in the haze of blissful exhaustion, I began to play with the yarn that was in the bag: 1 ball of Plymouth Mira Mira, 1 hank of Blue Sky Alpaca Techno, and sample of Anzula For Better or Worsted (perhaps 5 to 6 yds). I came up with a shawlette that used every bit of all three and a few skills that people may have picked up at the Eweniversity classes.
It is all done now and I need to write it up. The pattern will be issued in two sizes, the first going out as a thank you to the students and later, the complete set available for sale on Ravelry.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails