Friday, September 10, 2010

Starting bug

My fingers itch for something new to be on my needles. I have been diligent about sticking to my work knitting. The itch is to begin the Wool Peddler's Shawl from Folk Shawls. Exactly a week ago this pattern was all the buzz at the Thursday night K2tog at Anacapa, in close to this color scheme. I am planning to put together Manos del Uraguay Silk Blend Color 300X with Cascade 220 Tweed Color 618 for the ruffle option. I may switch out the gray for a light turquoise Ultra Alpaca Fine (to be double stranded) if I can find it.

Don't forget the BOGFREE Pattern Sale.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Love your colors. Is that the one Sandi put the crocheted ruffle on?

Unknown said...

Thanks; that shawl is the one that Vickie Y. was wearing, all knitted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails