Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yay for Autumn

I have been yearning for autumn to arrive since the last week in August. Yesterday did not disappoint with an overcast morning/early afternoon. I needed a sweater to keep the chill off. It was wonderful and I want more.

On Saturday, I gave into the urge to cast on and began my Wool Peddler's Shawl. Though it isn't what I am supposed to be doing, I am really enjoying its mindless nature and its golden pumpkin hue.

I want to share my substitute that fills the need for Pumpkin Spice lattes - Tazo Chai teabag brewed strong, half the mug then covered in milk, and a splash of Torino Pumpkin Spice Syrup (glad that I have two large bottles as I am running through it quickly). It ends up being immediately drinking temp. Perfect.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails