Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surprises and wishes

I recieved this ball of acid joy from a fantastic knitter/quilter, Jill.

This green is my color. It is probably too yellow based to really be a color that looks great on me, but this fact does not assuage my adoration for it.

Taking a break from re-reformatting my pattern layouts, I was trolling ravelry for future project solutions.

These are the things that caught my fancy (no particular order and not necessarily for this yarn):
Billington Bag
Sookie's Scarf (strongest candidate if by name only)
Only Finger Gloves
Scaruffle
Bookworm Bookmark
Air Deluxe
A Harebell Fichu
Bloomin
Boobylicious (a good reason that some lace weights should be washable)

Oh ya, BOGFREE is still going until Sept 30th at 11:59 pm
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails