Friday, February 02, 2007

And the stripe goes on


Here is the withheld accessory that I did with the last dribble of yarn from the Mango Moon fun. I used up nearly every dribble of yarn that was put together for this project. Nothing wasted except maybe 2 or 3 feet of the green. And, since it is not officially in the trash yet, it may be used in the near future as poor (lazy) girl stitch markers; therefore, there may be zero waste here. I had been a believer that knitting them in the round was faster and more satisfying that I did not have to do any sewing at the end. But, yesterday, I didn't have any #9 DPN's so I grudgingly cast them on the straights. It was surprisingly speedy and the quick ladder stitch at the end was just as anoying as weaving in ends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails