Friday, November 17, 2006

California Sunshine





This Bella Soft Panda has been calling to me since I started working at the Yarn Garden. It looks like California - the sunshine, the grassy mountainside, the ocean waves, the hazy afternoons. I knit it top down which is a technique that may have converted me. The raglan shaping to define the fronts, sleeves, and back worked up quickly. I started it on Tuesday and cast it off yesterday afternoon; I used three balls of Panda amounting to about 300 meters used up. It will be debuted today over a blue shirt. I want to do something with buttons - idea one: group two buttons together and only put buttons half way up, maybe 3 sets of two buttons; and, idea two: a statement button to attach the collar corners to the body as lapels. Any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails